The Random Thoughts Thread

Capture.PNG

In all reality, as long as the message is getting across it doesn't really matter who uses the catch phrase.

<see my avatar>

Speaking of stupid little yellow signs, have any of you seen the new version of the "Baby on Board" signs, "Baby up in this bitch!". I busted out laughing the first time I saw one. Like anything else, the first one you see is funny, then it just gets redundant.

<see my avatar>

Speaking of stupid little yellow signs, have any of you seen the new version of the "Baby on Board" signs, "Baby up in this bitch!". I busted out laughing the first time I saw one. Like anything else, the first one you see is funny, then it just gets redundant.

There's a comedian, can't recall who at the moment, that does a bit about those baby on board signs. The rough idea for the bit, as I recall, is that he gets up everyday intent on creating a demolition derby style event on the highway but is thwarted every time he sees one of those signs. "Well I was going to ram you off the highway but now that I see your baby on board sign I'll give you a wide berth."

Could have sworn it was Brian Regan, but all I can recall from him is his bit about show horses.

^^^^I've seen a similar bit on that as well. The one that I saw was years ago when the signs were popular the first time, seems like it was the late 80's/eraly 90's.

Back
Top Bottom