The Random Thoughts Thread

Call me a heathen but I don't get the hype and don't see it being worth it to wait in a line that long for a burger... ChikFilA yeah guilty on many occasions (and the cravings on Sunday, dammit all), but every day and night there's a ridiculous line for In&Out. There's been numerous times where I've had to wait 30 min for a Burger. It's fresh and all but I can get a decent burger and fries without the hassle and the bottom-of-the-barrel fry bits just down the street at a local Steve's Burger. I could care less about freshness and eating healthy when I'm ordering a burger lol.

/rabble

You need to find a different one. We have one nearby that we call the In-n-Wait. I don't eat In-n-Out for freshness or health, I eat it 'cause it's good. Oh, and order "fries light", much better as they aren't cooked as long.

You need to find a different one. We have one nearby that we call the In-n-Wait. I don't eat In-n-Out for freshness or health, I eat it 'cause it's good. Oh, and order "fries light", much better as they aren't cooked as long.

Don't get me wrong, I'll eat at the less busy locations for sure but most of those locations are way out in boonieville (+2hrs away). I'm in the thick of it all where there aren't any non busy places.

And I didn't know about the "light fries" thing. I do know about the McDonalds unsalted fries.. get em fresh every time and ask for salt after lol

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I'll eat at the less busy locations for sure but most of those locations are way out in boonieville (+2hrs away). I'm in the thick of it all where there aren't any non busy places.

And I didn't know about the "light fries" thing. I do know about the McDonalds unsalted fries.. get em fresh every time and ask for salt after lol

Some folks think the "fries light" aren't done enough, but that's the point.

Hey, I'm +2hrs away from you!
1673826982883.gif

I can hear the flavor of that transmission smoke through this image...

:lol

Back
Top Bottom