The Random Rig Shots Thread

Two different trips getting lost in Utah...
IMG_3113.JPG
IMG_2827.JPG

Boulder Creek Road - there is a ghost town at the top. Snow pack lasts a long time though. We only made it so far.

Good thread with details: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/boulder-city-idaho-a-trail-worthy-of-badge-of-honor-912562.html
That's pretty sweet, how far did you get in a full size? There were a few shots from the Magruder Corridor on that thread. That's one part of Idaho I haven't been through due to snowpack. Maybe I can hit it before the Lunar Eclipse in August.

That's pretty sweet, how far did you get in a full size? There were a few shots from the Magruder Corridor on that thread. That's one part of Idaho I haven't been through due to snowpack. Maybe I can hit it before the Lunar Eclipse in August.

Somewhere in this zone, there was room to turn the truck around.
Google_Maps.jpg

You climb a lot of elevation. Anyone curious, during the gold rush Boulder city was the highest "City" in Idaho with an elevation of approximately 9300 feet. We didn't get around the backside which was disappointing. The trail tends to look smaller than it actually is from the drivers position. Until you get out of your truck.
2016-06-0112.jpg

2016-06-0110.jpg

But for the most part, for as far as we got, a full size can make it. Might get some pinstriping.

2016-06-0131.jpg

2016-06-01261.jpg

I'm researching other roads in my corner of the state to go explore now that the snow is starting to melt.

Last edited:
Saw this nice combo today. Turns out they're having a house built about a mile from my home. They're moving here from Boulder Colorado, where I lived as a kid when my dad taught at UC.
IMG_7518.JPG
IMG_7516.JPG
IMG_7517.JPG
IMG_7519.JPG

Back
Top Bottom