The Random Dose of FUNNY Thread

:clap
@Gallowbraid...that cracks me up because i can't stand the meanie face grills! Last month, while out on a ride, my buddy snapped this pic of my Commander on a hillclimb & made this up later in the day.....

Meme.JPG

Hang out on I-15 through San Diego, you'll see 3-4 trucks loaded like that headed for the border damn near every day. No idea where they get all of the stuff.
Simple - garage sales and lots of them. We see trucks like that at garage sales up here in OC too.

“We have noticed an increase in the demographics of our yearly visitors. In order to meet the needs of suggested activities by people who are too bored to just sit and enjoy the damn beach. Delaware State Parks has come up with a myriad of new programs to entertain even the most extreme (crazy) enthusiasts. Fun for the whole family”
Keelhauling by the Cape Water Taxi: Learn what discipline was like aboard sailing ships.
We partnered up with local business Cape Water Taxi and Tours to let visitors experience what discipline was like in the maritime days of old. Visitors will be treated to various samples of stale foods with sub par mead, all chased with ample amounts of strong rum. While dining with ship rats. After dining, the beatings begin promptly. The keel hauling is reserved for the passenger that fails to live up to the captain’s standards, of which there are little. Group discounts available, great for team building exercises.
https://www.delaware-surf-fishing.c...dOSvEyRkY1_uogmazf171IhgufBRcU-I81qVyVkj1odqI

Back
Top Bottom