The Random Dose of FUNNY Thread

Well... the area is called "Punxy" by locals, but yes, this is much better!:D
1549386621328.png

Yokels. The whole state is full of yokels.

:stir
...and they're mean and clannish and unfit company for civilized overlandy gentlemans with their trendy shirts and Japanese camping equipment. Best to avoid them at all costs.

Do you knuckle-draggers not understand the point is the Honey Badger who does not give a $hit about Punxsutawney Phil or his flippin' shadow? The Honey Badger and I do not subscribe to such regional beliefs and tomfoolery, designed only to enrich the pockets of local merchants, and enable the weak-minded their pagan beliefs.

View attachment 43531

Exactly. I think the point of the meme was that Phil was in “Phil”adelphia, not Punxsatawney, and that he didn’t give a shit beacause he’s a honey badger.

Exactly. I think the point of the meme was that Phil was in “Phil”adelphia, not Punxsatawney, and that he didn’t give a shit beacause he’s a honey badger.
WTF, I just corrected you guys, it's Punxy!:D. Honey badgers may not give a shit but they sure do get their panties in a wad

Last edited:
Honey Badgers, pftttt...just another critter with a stripe, I bet they cook up as well as any old groundhog.

They may not give a shit but they may give you them.

Back
Top Bottom