The Random Dose of FUNNY Thread

30707356_1933355913394344_8873080439837818880_n.png

^^^^Machelle is giving YOU the "really, did YOU just say that out loud" look...I assured her that I was just the messenger and hardly thought it was hysterically funny at all!:rolleyes:

@TangoBlue, you're aware that you posted three blanks, no image?
That's odd... they were there yesterday and it appears that at least 4 people "like" the images they did or didn't see.

Today I get no picture and "image" boxes to click which takes me to a link [This site can't be reached] that doesn't work.

What I did was expand a Facebook post, copied the image, and pasted directly to this reply window, and posted. That's always worked for the past several years.

It may be a software migration issue? @Greg - what do you think?

In the mean time, just smile and nod your head politely; that's what I do. :D

I've never had a FB acct. It's kind of a PITA not having one because every other site in the world wants you to use FB to sign in on. A couple of forums is the extent of my social media.

That's odd... they were there yesterday and it appears that at least 4 people "like" the images they did or didn't see.

Today I get no picture and "image" boxes to click which takes me to a link [This site can't be reached] that doesn't work.

What I did was expand a Facebook post, copied the image, and pasted directly to this reply window, and posted. That's always worked for the past several years.

It may be a software migration issue? @Greg - what do you think?

In the mean time, just smile and nod your head politely; that's what I do. :D

All 3 images are/were hosted on scontent.fric1-1.fna.fbcdn.net and that's Facebook's content delivery network. The original owner may have deleted them. Privacy setting may have been changed making them unavailable to the public. Or the images were moved within Facebook's system generating new links to the image and invalidating the old.

Thanks Greg... always a learning experience from your explanations. Any work around you recommend? Do I have to save the image to my device, then post?

Thanks Greg... always a learning experience from your explanations. Any work around you recommend? Do I have to save the image to my device, then post?

I tried that last night and FB wanted access to all my photos to save an image. I declined, so I guess I will have to consider my meme collection complete.

-Andy

Back
Top Bottom