The American Adventurist Swag Thread

For sure Dave

Ill post photos when I get them installed. :)

Have some fresh graphics for the camper as well, so will probably install them all at the same time.

Some things you have to earn, not just purchase. Sometimes you have to push beyond your comfort level and be willing to fail spectacularly. Often in the most embarrassing of ways as possible and if you can laugh it off, recover with grace and carry on you gentle reader could be a prime candidate for one of the most elusive rewards that American Adventurist can award...

The ARSES Morale Patch.

image.jpg

Awesome right? But slow down grasshopper...let's not forget that these are not just for any farm field parking overlanders. These are for adventurers, folks that are willing to forgo their overlanding comforts and immerse themselves in their natural surroundings. Paddling a raging river, belly crawling through septic cave water, wrestling a bear whilst on a hike, trying to take a piece of rhubarb pie from a hungry TangoBlue. You know stuff you might not be comfortable with at first but are willing to give it a try.

Just look at it...notice the fine detail that surrounds the ARSES mascot Timmy!...

image.jpg

How do you earn one, well there's three paths to morale patch glory...

^1. Join up on an ARSES sponsored trip and go for an unexpected swim, cave immersion or other outdoor folly that you recover from with style.

^2. Post up an awesome outdoor fail or spectacular move with your own posse that involves an outdoor activity of the adventurous kind. This must be non-vehicle related and all submissions will be judged by the ARSES Council of Questionable Judgement as to whether the honor is worthy or not. Prepare to be interrogated if you proceed with seeking this prize.

^3. Preform a true and beneficial act of charity within the Appalachia region. This does not include visiting hippy farms, ski resorts or organic farms but actual acts that benefit the people of the Appalachia culture. Again all submissions will be judged before awarding this coveted prize.

So if you want one, go out and do something fun, adventurous and worthy of the ARSES rapscallion name.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I swear I'm bringing patches tomorrow. (Fingers crossed I don't forget them)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gave in I finally started putting patches on my head liner. I'll only put patches I was given or traded one of my patches for on it though. I refuse to buy any patches. I'll post up a pic once they're all on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom