The American Adventurist Swag Thread

Are there any more AAV decals available? If not, any idea when more might come available? I need to get a couple. I know you guys are at OXE, this weekend #jealous...

Go to our front page at www.americanadventurist.com

There you will be able to see what we have. If the item has sufficient quantities available, you'll be able to check out :)

Back by popular demand and as an exclusive here for Forum Members, I'm going to open up pre-orders on our American Adventurist velcro patches.

On October 28th I will launch these on social media channels (InstaGram, Facebook and Twitter) and I expect them to sell out in short order. Patches will begin to ship around this time.

These are identical to the original patches we made (made in Virginia, USA) and measure 3 inches and are velcro backed.

They are available in desert, multicam and original black and white.

At this time, there are 50 available in each color.

Shipped price is $12 each. You may purchase these via our front page at: www.americanadventurist.com

Get yours before they sell out again!

patch detail.jpg

Colors from left to right: Desert, Original, Multicam.

Having some issues getting these in the shopping cart . . . "PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem." Any suggestions?

(Update, I guess it could be because all but multicam are sold out?)

Having some issues getting these in the shopping cart . . . "PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem." Any suggestions?
I got the same message but proceeded with checkout and it went through fine.

I was able to get the multicam after getting the message on the first two colors. Just glad to get any of them!

Any news on when these will ship - not received any notifications as of today?

See post #285 above... :coffee

Back by popular demand and as an exclusive here for Forum Members, I'm going to open up pre-orders on our American Adventurist velcro patches.

On October 28th I will launch these on social media channels (InstaGram, Facebook and Twitter) and I expect them to sell out in short order. Patches will begin to ship around this time.

Gotcha, sorry, had seen that post originally but missed the shipping part - I guess I stopped reading to beat the "sell out in short order" bit. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom