The Adventurists...A Photo Thread

Haggis

Adventurist
Senior Staff
Founding Member
Adventure...its what drives us to move beyond our daily lives and seek out the challenges the great outdoors offer us. And while trucks and gear help get us to the wild places we want to be, its the people we share those times with in the great wilds that make for the best memories. So here's a thread to highlight the folks we meet along the way as they indulge themselves in the myraid of pursuits just stepping out your door can lead to. I believe Bilbo said it best..."It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

Little Juniata, Central Pennsylvania...Cameron gets some air time...

P5200139.jpg

Monongahela National Forest, West Virginia...

Jay (mtnbike28) coolin' down at the base of the "secret" waterfall...

2801781590_39c87276a4.jpg

Scott is either dead or drying out in the sun...

2801782838_6afdd3da16.jpg

Al (Al Swope) leading us into the Caves...

IMGP0415.jpg

Since most of my camping photos don't have any people,........oh wait here's one.

IMG_1270.jpg

Please to meet you Hope you guess my name

I should have lots of adventurist photos following this weekend. I'll post the fun ones here.

-Andy

Last edited:
No matter where I move his eyes follow me...:lol

Tell Bill "Hi!" from all of us. Hope you guys have a great event (and not too cold of one) this weekend.

Dude! That is weird! I'm a little freaked out now...

Let's talk about being "freaked out". I first hooked up with Mark, James and some of the other ARSES on a Monongahela trip in WV back in 07. I had been corresponding with them on the net but didn't know what to expect. Long story short, everything worked out perfect. James (jim65wagon) met me in the town of Thomas, right where he said he'd be. I was relieved.
Aboriginal_man_didgeridoo1.jpg

Let's talk about being "freaked out". I first hooked up with Mark, James and some of the other ARSES on a Monongahela trip in WV back in 07. I had been corresponding with them on the net but didn't know what to expect. Long story short, everything worked out perfect. James (jim65wagon) met me in the town of Thomas, right where he said he'd be. I was relieved.
View attachment 5544

:keyboard

The A.R.S.E.S crew in full float regalia...a friendlier, more fun group of people to hang out with would be hard to find.

IMG_3614.jpg

Last edited:
The Ride Across Georgia gang.

RAGAExpo02.jpg

..and the participating vehicles.

RAGAExpo01.jpg

-Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
A greeting from the Southern contingent...

Cataloochee Group.jpg

-Andy

Photo taken by NC_Islandrunner

Last edited:
image.jpg
Tango Blue in his preferred environment... Utah, 2014

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom