study time

Sean Slavin

Adventurist
Time to make the upgrade jump...

7sVP4Sa11k9aIAaFiQImP-hMc_Yr8NmcZhTubQZqKICC2DI5ZEOA5EHl2pgN825r_bTZ1i2oqr7EtVYDLDZbg6YA6x1B_HYjvFULDP2PY7ElwFmRroznv0g8rn7_W3OJUU5SqfTK1YrHgQMfuqwq9JO8Bd94s_wPDfSXlcN8P4L9mUiVULF0cmMT3evSqsQTErt5krJ8qMIl67HP9ovHimjdEAb8t7yFlmNOKA2_vODgZD99Ybx-AXDADDxrVgCUgk_MKzQtBw0-yMyZ-i6QO_DrZOjZ7AAAQqiDYvEbDwh7A6N-GKYSj-G9b_-z9cTsWD8ppGvBNGEmPH72LxgXV2a97YV6Ijfa8PY_Vsmj7l5BYr_y1175fj84tsw1ooxuFZKU0kOQnZzV_mzptFSZiiZNzRZtLqgGYFJ-i_IjVAEAUBgBiuyxwdaBeLFZMO0jnP7WQ0P_0Lq0YIjEK5KV9cM0YqdB3qg9brhgRTuY20oCQDBx2v4xhcYU-oIcYMMKMic3bS6amqI9d9hyaIMVZmV9McFkTl5_7p8NBss0BuYQTPNk9cNHln9auCFY5PK2YHVEAyYOrZzOBUWdfiLlxsAdtmIbb74SZMxKWeTCdOTa3VB28QsDFKWO=s900-no

Curious as to why - you looking to move to higher frequencies?

Reason for the question is shortly after my Tech, I bought Gordon West's General book and started reading fully intending on taking the test - antenna wave lengths, electrical, etc. started going way over my little accounting pea brain real fast and figured for why and where I use HAM radio - offroad for the most part, I'd be fine at 2M and an occasional 440.

Good Luck to you!!!

Curious as to why - you looking to move to higher frequencies?

While I prefer working as a photographer, my background is engineering but I'm getting a bit burned out on the engineering. I still love to tinker and build things especially when it's tangentially related, like the HAM stuff. Keeps me from getting bored. I spend a lot of time on airplanes and hotels in small towns. It's a good way to pass the time. We'll see how it goes.

Engineers/Accountants - similar personality traits and I think that's where it ends! :eek::D I think I was about a quarter through West's General book, put it down and that was the end.

Tag team spamming for a college essay writing service. One account to resurrect a inactive post regarding any sort of book. The second to make a "relevant" reply to make it appear as a natural conversation between 2 people.

Tag team spamming for a college essay writing service. One account to resurrect a inactive post regarding any sort of book. The second to make a "relevant" reply to make it appear as a natural conversation between 2 people.

:spartans:hoplite:spam

Why bring up a thread that's well over a year old with this? Assume you are referring to the OP, Sean Slavin?

The spam posts that prompted that reply have been deleted/hidden. It throws off the context of the reply but it doesn't help leaving the spammy content in the forum either.

Ha, her biggest mistake was misjudging the demographic. This site is for crusty old men

Back
Top Bottom