Sports Enthusiast ?'s

Thank you for your help everyone, I appreciate it! The survey is actually for a car/truck roof basket with multiple sports attachments. I had to be as vague as possible to not give away my product's unique qualities. Check out (link removed) to get some more information on it.
thumbnail_39F6ECC2-EE98-4AFA-A8CE-1531BE988497.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your help everyone, I appreciate it! The survey is actually for a car/truck roof basket with multiple sports attachments. I had to be as vague as possible to not give away my product's unique qualities. Check out www.ShredyRack.com to get some more information on it.View attachment 43253

Success! You were so vague I didn't bother taking the survey since you specified, "sports enthusiast survey". :rofl

I don't care for "professional" televised sports like basketball, football, etc., so I'm not the enthusiast whose opinion would be valued... :D

But help me understand this... you stated you wanted respondents for an entrepreneurship class and now you reply back that you have a new product you're offering and redirecting us to a website?

This sounds like a clever way to pitch a product promotion. What did your teacher in the "entrepreneurship class" tell you about pulling that sort of stunt? I have to admit... I feel you've been disingenuous and I'm feeling duped.

Hey...someone just brand new to a forum is asking for member’s personal information to help out on a vaguely worded project...Seems legit to me. ;)

Back
Top Bottom