SomedayAdventure's "Bear" Build Thread

^^^^He may be under 10,000#'s. The giveaway to the CHP for a non-commercial class A is a three axle trailer. (One of my customers is a CHP with the Julian beat, I asked him about it)

I think the bar is any vehicle or combination there of over 40'. It's a different written test with no physical exam necessary. Mostly I guess for the geriatric crew in motorhomes pulling a tow vehicle.. you know the ones that never pull over :eek:

Nate knows better. It does require a Non-Commercial Class A, and he already has his learners permit! :D

Lol. I’ll go more into it later but the fast specs are....

10,245lbs dry
13,330lbs GVWR....
So yeah, non commercial class A
and yes...already have the permit

How long is it? My "house" is 38' hitch to bumper. It's a travel trailer though, they aren't nearly as heavy as a toy box, a lot less structure.

Everything slides together.
At this point, my truck feels weird if I DON’T have the Bedslide in it. Being lifted, capped, and an 8 foot bed makes just about everything 3 feet or more deep in the bed just plain hard to reach.

And, it makes a great changing table wherever I go. Oh, and view deck
0915D197-AB98-498C-A5C2-FBFC14B217D9.jpeg

I noticed that too. Looks like an Equalizer?? You know how much your GCVW is with that thing?
No. Actually, your wife explain to me the other day why you guys did the scales. Technically I don’t have a license to drive with the trailer by myself yet. Just a permit. Hopefully after the 9th next month

I read somewhere that California is requiring certain non-commercial vehicles to have GVWR/GCWR stickered on the vehicle. I have not taken time to verify this as I do not live in CA.

Back
Top Bottom