Some interesting campers

The American Dream (the one with the boat integrated into the top) is an old style and I was surprised to see it presented as still around. Alas, when I followed the link, its a dead link. Still an interesting idea.

This will be a "must watch" link for me later, I only logged in to post some classic pics in another thread... and even though I'm not really in the market for such a rig, I still have all my field gear and I enjoy tent camping, I DO like to stay up with the latest developments in trailers & campers. Part of that may stem from being a former OTR truck driver, but part of it also stems from being a former USA INF soldier and spending a great deal of time in the field, not only as a soldier but also as a civilian j@ckhole, LOL. Anyway, this looks to be a good link, I will definitely check it out later... one thing's for sure, the whole teardrop trailer scene sure ramped up awhile ago, and I like those little trailers, they're pretty cool for a minimalist kinda guy like me, 10-4? Beats draggin' a 53' wagon around through one industrial ghetto after another, LOL. :eek:

The American Dream (the one with the boat integrated into the top) is an old style and I was surprised to see it presented as still around. Alas, when I followed the link, its a dead link. Still an interesting idea.

Didn't Ford or some other American maker come up with a van which had an inverted boat for a roof? I seem to recall such a rig, and I haven't looked at the link yet, but I remember some van-style rig with a boat for a roof. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom