Sold: Selling 2002 Flippac Needs Repair

Sue

Adventurist
I have a 2002 Flippac on a 97 Ford Ranger XLT extended cab I wish to sell.

The last time I had it open about a year ago the tent fabric looked fine.

Issue #1. Some hooligans in my neighborhood thought it would be funny to drive by and chuck a rock through the back window so it was shattered. Unfortunately, there was enough heft and speed to the rock it also broke the fixed window pane behind the passenger side.

Issue #2. The torsion bar is cracked.

At this point, I'm just putting this out to see if anyone is interested in purchasing and for how much. Torsion bar will run about $300 and the windows depending on whether you put in glass $500 or plexi $200 ish.

The truck is going to be put up for sale as well. It is a 6 cyl., 5-speed manual, rebuilt transmission about 10 years ago, clutch replaced about 12 years ago and has 160,000 miles on it. Once the battery is replaced it will run fine. Chipped paint, windshield cracked.

29.png

1.png

3.png

2.png

15.png

30.png

Have any pics of the back window, what’s the bed length this is on and where are you located?

I am in the Denver, CO area. Here is both the back and front broken windows. Both covered in plastic. The back has lattice to help give the plastic support.

6.png

12.png

I'm not getting an option to make them bigger. I notice on the forum when I hover over the picture it says to click to make the picture larger but nothing happens.

I'll try retaking them tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom