SOLD: 1997 Dodge Dakota Club Cab 4X4, 81,700 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Adventurist
Founding Member
I am posting this for my dad. He is a member of AAV but is under the 25 post count to list this. If I didn't already have 6 vehicles, I would so own this. I have personally spend many, many hours and miles behind the wheel of this truck. It is mint!!!

FOR SALE 1997 DODGE DAKOTA 4X4

Located in San Diego, CA

SOLD

Fully loaded and only 81,700 miles
Garage keep, like new with Lear custom painted shell and interior storage area. Can be used by one or two people for sleeping or to store camping gear. Interior is excellent. Fully loaded with all options available in that year vehicle. Limited Slip Differential, Auto-Dim Rear View Mirror, Power Windows, Power Door Locks,4-Wheel ABS, Manual Horizontal Sliding Rear Window, Engine Heater, Bucket Seats, Fog Lights, Factory towing package, Overhead Console with compass and trip computer, 4 speed automatic, 5.2L V8,New Kenwood Radio system and upgraded speakers. Keyless entry and factory alarm, skid plates, power external mirrors, cruise control, tilt wheel. Bilstein shocks, tires are BFG AT's and like new. Must see to appreciate. Current registration and CA smog good for 2 years. 4000lb towing capacity.

Sold the Kamparoo so don't need it any more.

DSC_1929.jpg

DSC_1931.jpg

DSC_1937.jpg

DSC_1932.jpg

DSC_1939.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom