Snow Peak....anonymous

20170118_165023.jpg
Pic of the cook set which arrived today....

Snow Peak... hmm, I think I may have a couple pieces somewhere. :D

I'll see if can get some pictures when I get home.

***Edit***

Weird... I was about to eat my breakfast here at work and this conveniently slipped out my backpack:

SP - Skoo.jpg

Last edited:
That's no ordinary spork...

Marketed in Japanese as the "Scoo," the SCT-125 is more fork than spoon. Handy daily in a workplace that has all the disposable plastic cutlery that you could ever need... as long as what you need happens to be a bag full of worthless knifes.

Marketed in Japanese as the "Scoo," the SCT-125 is more fork than spoon. Handy daily in a workplace that has all the disposable plastic cutlery that you could ever need... as long as what you need happens to be a bag full of worthless knifes.

Too funny!!! I'm a dork, I carry my SP Titanium 3 piece kit, which I turned into a 4 piece by adding a spork to it, around with me in my "man purse/lunch-bag" (along with the 1st gen chopsticks). People USED to bust my chops until they would always see me using them while they fuddled around trying to eat with their hyd fluid covered fingers... lol

One could easily set fire to many-a-village with a Giga Torch. Much handier than the medieval version...
The Giga Torch is awesome. Even used it to cook a cobbler in a Dutch oven while under fire restrictions. It was time consuming and burnt through 2 cans of fuel, but the MRV crowd did not seem to mind the cooking method

Sent via carrier pigeon

Back
Top Bottom