Snow Peak....anonymous

I have seen the other thread as well.............and posted this in it.

I ordered some SP items and can't wait to receive them all and use them camping.

-Multi-purpose cook set, ordered from Portland arrived today.
-medium chop board knife set, ordered from Drifta Australia
-duo table ware set, ordered from Drifta Australia
-SP Hammer and tent stakes, ordered from Drifta Australia

Once everything arrives I will post the pics..........

1009161037_Burst01.jpg

When Hurricane Matthew knocked out the power, I still had coffee....

I have seen the other thread as well.............and posted this in it.

I ordered some SP items and can't wait to receive them all and use them camping.

-Multi-purpose cook set, ordered from Portland arrived today.
-medium chop board knife set, ordered from Drifta Australia
-duo table ware set, ordered from Drifta Australia
-SP Hammer and tent stakes, ordered from Drifta Australia
Once everything arrives I will post the pics..........

Did they kill you on the shipping?

Did they kill you on the shipping?

I ordered 27 items from them........lots of canvas products, bags, straps, SP stuff and bags for the SP stuff. The total shipping was $178 AUS. I don't think that was bad coming from Australia, plus the $ is pretty good right now.......only reason I got the cook set from Portland is it put me over the total they could send thru AUS post.

Going to be trying everything out on another 2 week trip in May back to Expo West and Utah. Hopefully the weather is better this year than in 2015, however I will be more prepared, No such thing as bad weather, just bad gear, right..........

I really don't understand what's the big deal about acquiring this gear.

snow peak1.jpg

Everything is available here in the US. For example, at the flagship store in Portland, Oregon you can see the wide assortment of items. Just ask for it... they'll tell you, "oh, that's out of stock", and "we have no idea if we'll ever have it in stock again".

snow peak2.jpg

People may talk trash, but the reality is that when you buy Snow Peak, you're making an investment. It's top shelf "heirloom quality" gear that will last a lifetime or more if cared for. Many items are simply the best solution available for a given camp niche.

Buy once, cry once. It really is the worth the money.

If money can even buy it ;)

That was clearly a west coast study....
They think moonshine is the name of a girl with hairy armpits who sells shrooms on Tuesdays at Pacific Beach...
Oh... I think I met her. She was teaching a class at Overland Expo West in Flagstaff last year. Drives a KTM too, I believe...

I ordered 27 items from them........lots of canvas products, bags, straps, SP stuff and bags for the SP stuff. The total shipping was $178 AUS. I don't think that was bad coming from Australia, plus the $ is pretty good right now.......only reason I got the cook set from Portland is it put me over the total they could send thru AUS post.

Going to be trying everything out on another 2 week trip in May back to Expo West and Utah. Hopefully the weather is better this year than in 2015, however I will be more prepared, No such thing as bad weather, just bad gear, right..........

That's Awesome! I've heard great things about the Drifta goods. I had a couple Aussies buy my straps a few years ago. I felt bad that the shipping cost so much. They were happy though. Can't wait to see your stash.

Everything is available here in the US. For example, at the flagship store in Portland, Oregon you can see the wide assortment of items. Just ask for it... they'll tell you, "oh, that's out of stock", and "we have no idea if we'll ever have it in stock again".

Australia had everything in stock and a lot of items on sale.............bonus.

View attachment 27448

View attachment 27450

Store or museum?

That's Awesome! I've heard great things about the Drifta goods. I had a couple Aussies buy my straps a few years ago. I felt bad that the shipping cost so much. They were happy though. Can't wait to see your stash.

Here is a list of what I ordered. Luke the owner is great to deal with, very responsive. I agree his products look top shelf. Can't wait to get my hands on the stuff...........

Loop Strap 300/1200 × 2
Loop Strap 300/2000 × 2
Drifta Dunny Bag × 2
Drifta Jerry Can Holder Bags - One of Each × 1
Tent Pole Bag × 1
TENT POLE BAG - LONG POLE BAG $56 × 1
DRIFTA FOAM MATT BAG × 1
MOTORBIKE BAG × 1
MEDIUM TOILETRY BAG - GREEN CANVAS × 1
Drifta Bunker Bags $121 × 1
Oztent Canvas Bag - Suit RV 3,4 × 1
Snow Peak Hammer Combo × 1
Loop Strap 300/800 × 2
300 X 300 Bootliner Bag × 1
Equipment Bags - Large × 1
Drifta Double Sided VELCRO® Brand Fasteners M × 2
Medium Chop Board/Knife Set × 1
Bag For Medium Chopboard × 1
Tableware Set Duo × 1
Bag For Plate Set × 1
Suit Medium Cookset × 1
Wooden Cookset Handle × 1

People may talk trash, but the reality is that when you buy Snow Peak, you're making an investment. It's top shelf "heirloom quality" gear that will last a lifetime or more if cared for. Many items are simply the best solution available for a given camp niche.

Buy once, cry once. It really is the worth the money.

If money can even buy it ;)

Most of my stuff I picked up used... or bartered my strap kits... ;) ....and other shameful things....

Here is a list of what I ordered. Luke the owner is great to deal with, very responsive. I agree his products look top shelf. Can't wait to get my hands on the stuff...........

Loop Strap 300/1200 × 2
Loop Strap 300/2000 × 2
Drifta Dunny Bag × 2
Tent Pole Bag × 1
DRIFTA FOAM MATT BAG × 1
MOTORBIKE BAG × 1
Loop Strap 300/800 × 2
Tableware Set Duo × 1
Bag For Plate Set × 1
Suit Medium Cookset × 1
Wow! You really went all Out!

Loop Strap 300/1200 × 2
Loop Strap 300/2000 × 2
Drifta Dunny Bag × 2
Tent Pole Bag × 1
DRIFTA FOAM MATT BAG × 1
MOTORBIKE BAG × 1
Loop Strap 300/800 × 2
Tableware Set Duo × 1
Bag For Plate Set × 1
Suit Medium Cookset × 1
Let us know what you think of the gear... especially the OzTent stuff. I'm thinking of getting the tent bag and some poles. Especially shipping time.

Back
Top Bottom