Snow Peak....anonymous

Come on... you always need another bike (N+1) :), but I'll find some stickers and re-brand your Merlin before letting you ride that. I love most things Snow Peak, but they need to stick to camping equipment.
Yes, I have too many bikes. This one had me looking... (read - nice. I should/could add this to my stable.). And, hey, HANDS OFF MY MERLIN! It's light, it is unattainable, it is the bike that you want!, and it does not need a Snow Peak sticker! ;)

Who wants to race?! Let's go!
merlin.jpg

I almost made a smart-a$$ comment about needing more than one bicycle . . . then I looked in my driveway . . . i need help . . .

We all do, and don't forget this is a Snow Peak thread... clearly "wants" out number "needs" here. :D

Sweet ride! Congrats on the race finish!

Thanks! Expecting a big season. I'll probably share in the human powered adventures section of the forum here during the year. Love your Merlin too. Clearly our love of titanium is not limited to just shiny Japanese camping equipment. :)

On that point... I really wish Snow Peak would make a Ti 500ml Kanpai. 350ml is just not enough coffee for the morning.

Anyone here have the griddle for the large snow peak fire pit and the Jikaro firing table. And how do you like them if you have them?

I have a few pieces, most of mine is from backpacking but carries over to any car camping or float camping I do. I have 4 plates, a bowl, the trek 700 and 1400, a 450 double wall, a giga stove, and a couple of forks.
A side note, the bowl nests inside the 1400 and can serve as a double boiler. I often boil water for coffee and poach eggs in one go.
IMG_20190718_210651.jpg

Mailman gave me a new package to open today. Jikaro table set for the fire pit. Kinda like a reverse Benihana do it yourself deal. admittance to table side is 2 boxes of fresh ammo and my choice and some form of trimmed cattle-filet would be nice. I also have the Griddle for the fire pit. So it's on!!!!

Do not forget Fiesta Island meet and greet this Saturday,10am to who knows.

DSCN0845.JPG
DSCN0843.JPG
DSCN0844.JPG

Hell, yeah! Pass me a bottle of that <deleted - not pc - fml>
Nice setup! I am looking forward to seeing (using) it. :)

Oooh, dangit. I saw the preview on this, but now that it's actually on the Snowpeak site I feel like I really need to have one:

https://snowpeak.com/products/home-camp-burner

I'm already a butane evangelist (see other threads), though I like the dual-fuel options for Propane backup. The hyper-compact nature of this one really appeals, though. It folds up not much bigger than a butane canister, which would make it very easy to throw into my kit.

Oooh, dangit. I saw the preview on this, but now that it's actually on the Snowpeak site I feel like I really need to have one:

https://snowpeak.com/products/home-camp-burner

I'm already a butane evangelist (see other threads), though I like the dual-fuel options for Propane backup. The hyper-compact nature of this one really appeals, though. It folds up not much bigger than a butane canister, which would make it very easy to throw into my kit.
This is a beautiful stove. With they made a similar design for backpackers.

Back
Top Bottom