Snow Peak....anonymous

Isn't there a 12 step program for you guys on this?

Except Donnie. I want to camp next to Donnie.

Last edited:
which ones did you get?

This set

7BFE00E6-C2A8-4F5B-8E44-709AC84F8991.jpeg

7B08D5A7-CE9A-4CFB-82E4-CFFC41A634C7.jpeg

I can potentially get it brand new for about $75 shipped ...

Well, they're still sold in Japan for 7,500 yen, so that's about $66 bucks + whatever exchange + the cost of shipping, $75 shipped is actually pretty good.

But I could also buy a Kovea one for ~$50.

Anyone use this table? It's a additional 25% off right now and I've got a dividend burning a hole in my pocket.

https://www.rei.com/product/129371/snow-peak-igt-lite-table

At $362, ouch. I'm sure it's made of good quality but that's a lot of coin. I'm trying to revamp my camp kitchen table and most of the stuff is too short. I've moved my search into the realm of the folding contractor style. They are much more adjustable and very sturdy. I need something I can set a hot Dutch oven on or use my Coleman stove directly on without burning anything.

But it has a Snow Peak sticker on it!

You are on the snow peak anonymous thread, lighten up! I am not in recovery and I am free to spend my hard earned money on Snow Peak shiny bling if I want to. Don't judge me! (I ride a Merlin, I don't want, or need this bike. I want a Snow Peak tent that is not available in the USA!)

But it has a Snow Peak sticker on it!

You are on the snow peak anonymous thread, lighten up! I am not in recovery and I am free to spend my hard earned money on Snow Peak shiny bling if I want to. Don't judge me! (I ride a Merlin, I don't want, or need this bike. I want a Snow Peak tent that is not available in the USA!)

Come on... you always need another bike (N+1) :), but I'll find some stickers and re-brand your Merlin before letting you ride that. I love most things Snow Peak, but they need to stick to camping equipment.

Back
Top Bottom