Snorkeling La Jolla Cove

Mitch

Adventurist
Founding Member
Apryl recent got bit by the snorkeling bug, and used a couple gift cards to pick up some goggles and a snorkel.

Her first big outting, I set her up with the GoPro and off she went. Looks like she had a great time!

Just getting the YouTube channel set up after cleaning the old one out. More videos will show up soon. Subscribe if you like :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/digitalfuzzuals

Last edited:
I couldn't help but hear the Jaws theme when the black rubber clad feet appeared LOL great film Apryl!!

Really cool video. I haven't been snorkeling in years and those views remind me what I am missing.

-Andy

:cool:Cool video. Looks like conditions were pretty decent. But Apryl, stop chasing the fish. :p

I think we're going to try some fish food next time, and just sit there recording

Dude! Machelle got all the snorkeling gear for Christmas last year, yet to use it...let's set a date and take the girls to La Jolla Cove again!

Awesome video!

Thanks Bob!

Anytime you're ready! It's obviously still warm enough! I've been getting off work at 3:30 lately (going in earlier though), so we've been going after work. But a Saturday thing is just as easy.

Nice! Yeah next time bring out a ziplock bag with bread or peas for the fish. Try squid if you want the bigger ones coming up to you.

I did see a video on Instagram with someone feeding the fish. I'll make sure I take some with me this weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video and hope to make the next one even better and less editing for Mitch.

You're welcome. Can't wait to see it. I'm also putting some one your Facebook page.

You're welcome. Can't wait to see it. I'm also putting some one your Facebook page.

My son, John is composing some appropriate music to play in the background of the video today. Hope he gets it finished!

Thanks for posting up on the Facebook page!

Cam

Cool video Apryl...makes me want to go someplace and get the snorkeling gear wet. Its been a few years since I got to do any.

Mitch and Apryl will be here in a few minutes, then we're off to La Jolla Cove again to let the girls go do their thing!

It wouldn't of been worth the drive for you. The water is to murky. But it's still a pretty day out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom