Suspension/Tires:
Icon extended travel front and rear with King #700 x 14 x 3''ID coils
ARB Dakars rear leafs
BFG 255/85/16 on Bronze Level 8 Generation

Armor/Exterior:
ARB Deluxe Bullbar
Pelfreybilt Skids
ATO Sliders
Smittybilt 10K with synthetic (regreased using ultra hi-temp marine grease)
Prinsu Designs CABRAC with Hi-lift and TREDs mounting
Oregon Racks Modular Mt. Hood Bedrack

Interior:
Wet Okole Seat Covers
Ellis precision custom shifter knob
Weathertech floor mats
flyzeyes design lighting
CSJumperLED interior LEDs

Electrical/Lighting/Comm:
Cobra 29LX
SPOD electrical system
HERITEC 30" combo bar
Rigid D2 Amber mounted on relentless fabrication hood brackets

Recovery:
TRED 1100
Hi-lift
ARB CKMA12 air compressor with ARB inflate kit
On board recovery kit with soft shackles, ARB snatchstrap, D-rings, Basic toolkit

Future add-ons:
Rear storage options (campershell w/ drawers?)
Side and Rear Aux lighting
Rear Bumper (undecided)

JLO4m2V.jpg

Vc6yxrN.jpg

My expedition portal and Tacomaworld build threads
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/153227-Skunk-Works-Expo-Build
https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/skunk-works-expo-build.430795/

Old Photo Dump
1idxAKr.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of the work that Prinsu Designs has done with those racks. Low overall height, and hugs the roof line. Looks great on your truck!
Thanks! And for the truck being used for utility, I am a firm believer that it will be used to its fullest potential, and every part put on the truck will have a purpose.

In regards to bed storage, Any tips on making a drawer system easily removable? I am almost thinking about going with a soft topper / best top with drawer storage. That way if I am needing to transport something large in my truck, I can lay the top down and remove the drawers. Ideas?

In regards to bed storage, Any tips on making a drawer system easily removable? I am almost thinking about going with a soft topper / best top with drawer storage. That way if I am needing to transport something large in my truck, I can lay the top down and remove the drawers. Ideas?

I know @Goose Gear is doing some plate systems to make things quick and easy to remove. They might be able to help you out

What are your overall feelings on the Prinsu rack? Im looking to replace my Baja (not too happy with it).

It is probably my most used piece of equipment on the truck. I use it to not only hold overloading gear (TREDs / Hi-lift or boxes) but also to carry my 14ft Fishing Kayak that weighs about 120-150 fully loaded with gear.. and the rack doesn't even budge. They are extremely versatile, you can move rails, add rails, and mount anything to the rails that you can. Also, he does a great job of making light bars and aux lighting easy to mount! Overall, I love it.. as does everyone else that owns one. Oh and one more thing, He also does a great job thinking ahead... it already has the awning mounts built into the rack for when I buy an awning! Zach Scott is the man in charge, shoot him a phone call or email. He will be glad to help.
:iwojima

It is probably my most used piece of equipment on the truck. I use it to not only hold overloading gear (TREDs / Hi-lift or boxes) but also to carry my 14ft Fishing Kayak that weighs about 120-150 fully loaded with gear.. and the rack doesn't even budge. They are extremely versatile, you can move rails, add rails, and mount anything to the rails that you can. Also, he does a great job of making light bars and aux lighting easy to mount! Overall, I love it.. as does everyone else that owns one. Oh and one more thing, He also does a great job thinking ahead... it already has the awning mounts built into the rack for when I buy an awning! Zach Scott is the man in charge, shoot him a phone call or email. He will be glad to help.
:iwojima
Sounds like I may get a Prinsu!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Love the build! I've been drooling over Magnetic Grey Double Cabs lately. Someday I'll upgrade when I need more space than my Access Cab offers.

I've been eyeing up those Prinsu racks. Once I find a cap I might have to make the purchase for the cab and cap.

Today I added a simple, easy to do solution to on board water.. One too many times I wish I had a pressurized system to spray off boots, dishes or simply to take a shower.. I followed the ideas of several different threads regarding using a Scepter military canister.
9AN6xFx.jpg

zxLUwz6.jpg

dQ638mF.jpg

Today I added a simple, easy to do solution to on board water.. One too many times I wish I had a pressurized system to spray off boots, dishes or simply to take a shower.. I followed the ideas of several different threads regarding using a Scepter military canister.
Mogas? Time to buy a new MFC my friend... or to be more specific, a MWC.

9AN6xFx.jpg

zxLUwz6.jpg

dQ638mF.jpg
Can you elaborate a little on parts you used for this? I have a scepter can I've been looking at doing this with..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Can you elaborate a little on parts you used for this? I have a scepter can I've been looking at doing this with..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I really only used a few parts; the outdoor water facet, PVC female fitting to coupling to attach on the bottom side of lid to the facet, about 18'' of PVC pipe to reach the bottom of the can and a shrader valve for the air supply. Works great and I can pressurize it to about 25psi with no worries or leaks, stays pressurized until you need.. and will have a continuous spray for about 2 min.

Back
Top Bottom