Sierras?- August 31- September 4, 2018

Maxcustody

Adventurist
Hey all, looking for suggestions for the Holiday weekend. I was thinking of heading up 395 into the Sierras............I think Big Bear will be too crowded and hard to find a yellow post spot.

This will be a trip with the wife in the Hallmark, before I head to Big Bear for Mountain Rendezvous. Being new to the area I am not familiar with the Sierras. I took a ride to Alabama Hills, but I think I need to go further north to get out of the heat. Looking for secluded spots I can get into with the Ford and Hallmark camper. I am all for keeping Great spots Great, so PM me if you would not like to post on the open forum.

Any suggestions and info would be appreciated. I am located in the High Desert in Hesperia.

Thanks for the help.

June Lake- Little cooler and great views.

Four Jeffery outside of Bishop

Look up sites in the Inyo National Forest

Up in Tehachapi we have Brite Lake Rec Area, Indian Hill Ranch Campground, along with Tehachapi Mountain Park Campground.

If you don't want to have to go as far north, you can check out Monache Meadows. There is also a lot of great camping in the Kennedy Meadows area in the way to monache

I believe it's just campground, that being said wasn't sure of the limits of your trailer.

Ok, for some reason I thought a Hallmark was a trailer. That being said it opens a lot more options. Blk Wgn's suggestions were great for dispersed

Back
Top Bottom