Show us your Active Off-Road Bumpstops!

Timbren-Industries

Adventurist
Some of you may know Timbren, some of you may not. We are here to help educate and talk all things off-road!

We want to hear from you! Show us your Active Off-Road Bumptops, no matter what vehicle you drive! And if you have any questions... ask away! That’s what we’re here for!

If you’re unfamiliar, here is a little info on our Bumpstops. Active Off-Road Bumpstops help you take control of your suspension travel. They’re designed with a progressive spring rate that can absorb the energy created when they “bottom out.” In other words, they allow for a smoother ride when they “bump” down on the axle. Oh, we also have a Lifetime Warranty and have fitments for Toyotas, Jeeps, Land Rovers, Chevy’s, Fords, Nissans and many more.

Check out our photos for a visual! They are taken by some of our off-road customers.

Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Check us out online: Click Here

We’re stoked to be a part of this growing community!

timbren-forum-5.jpg

timbren-forum-3.jpg

timbren-forum-1.jpg

timbren-forum-2.jpg

timbren-forum-4.jpg

Oh, we also have a Lifetime Warranty

I wanted to give a huge shoutout to @Timbren-Industries and Tariq especially. I was transferring my front Timbrens to some new lower control arms and this 300# gorilla with a ratchet ended up breaking both rubber parts off of the mounting bolt. I send in my story and a few photos on a Friday and had new bumpstops in the mail by Monday! No questions (besides what's your shipping address) asked.

The entry price on the Timbrens was a little steep, but I trusted in what all the reviews and my buddies said and took the plunge - they are totally worth it for the type of wheeling I do! And, to know that I bought products from such a great company that stands behind their products 100% definitely gives me the warm and fuzzies. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

Check us out online: Click Here

I posted this a few weeks ago when you kicked off a similar thread on another forum, but your "Product Finder" for the Active Off-Road Bumpstops is still broken. When I try to search for my vehicle, it just has a spinning "Loading" icon forever.

I will take the hint and presume that you just don't offer anything that's a direct-fit for my vehicle, but having the search spinning forever instead of just outputting "No products available" doesn't make me feel like you value my time or business at all.

Better yet, maybe list product dimensions/specs in a sorted way? Since I've got an oddball vehicle, I've gotten very good at finding my own interchange-parts by reading spec sheets and getting a close-enough match.

Have to concur with Herbie on this. Tried using the Product Finder for my Jeep Cherokee (XJ) and the spinning wheel of death is all I got. Then looking at the product page, it seems they are listing JK and TJ models anyways.

I would have to agree, either let the search reply back with no products listed or change the search menus to only allow selections of vehicles products are made for.

I use this product on the rear leafs of my 2003 Tundra to help with the extra weight of our Northstar camper. I have to say that these are working awesome, providing stability and reducing sag. I like that they are mount and forget. They do not interfere with normal use and provide the extra support we need for the camper. Totally satisfied customer.

I use this product on the rear leafs of my 2003 Tundra to help with the extra weight of our Northstar camper. I have to say that these are working awesome, providing stability and reducing sag. I like that they are mount and forget. They do not interfere with normal use and provide the extra support we need for the camper. Totally satisfied customer.

Post up some photos!

Back
Top Bottom