San Felipe, Baja Norte 4.20-4.22

bob91yj

Adventurist
Founding Member
Machelle and I are headed to San Felipe for a weekend of sitting on the beach and relaxing.

Headed south at o'dark 30 Friday morning from north San Diego (Escondido), head home Sunday morning.

If you're looking for a low key Baja trip, a passport, Mexican auto insurance, and $100 in your wallet to live on once we cross the border, you're in!

We'll be staying at Pete's Camp, camping on the beach. There is a bar, restaurant, flush toilets and hot showers within stumbli...I mean walking distance of the beach. San Felipe (the malecon/tourist area) proper is 5 miles or so straight down the road...if you go to far, you're swimming.

That sounds awesome, but it's my work's postponed holiday party that Saturday, otherwise I really want to bring the new trailer to Baja!

You just said you'd rather go to a "postponed work function" rather that a weekend of fun and sun in your new stabbin' ca...I mean Frankie's new road trip dog house, in Baja. Let's see what Frankie and Bentley have to say about this.

Psssst, Frankie, I'm sorry...but you just know what your humans are going to do in your fly new dog house :dog

Back
Top Bottom