Route assistance

Slawninja

Adventurist
Can any of the West coast overlanders help me out.....I was wondering where to go about finding some of these routes/tracks so I can plan a trip to explore some of these spots..

anyone have any coordinates?

image.jpg

Sorry... I'm kind of a point and shoot guy. Never really disappointed by looking at a map and wondering, "where does that go?"

Give us an idea of what season and a more specific area, and you'll probably get better answers! Where are you coming from, trying to get to, and over what period of time. Vehicle, number/general age of people, and camping situation would help out too.

I'm thinking in Spring, and generally around the Grand Canyon. I'm in TN, and am going to head towards either Northern Western US, Central Western US, or southern Western US. I have a JK Rubicon Unlimited, and will hopefully have the wife and 2 boys coming along. Any situation for camping somewhere off the beaten path is what I'm looking for. I normally travel off-pavement through National Forests, and wasn't duee if a national Parks out West had revenue sites.

Colorado is the perfect place to start. Ouray is the city. and the trails all lead away from here for mass quantities of fun, Moab is 3 hours away, Arizona, warm as it is . Flagstaff is the start point. Grand Canyon North Rim, Williams, Arizona, all are wonderful and friendly. Use these major cities as a base and you won't go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom