Rigid Industries :: 2014+ 4Runner LED Grille

Rigid Industries

Adventurist
Hey Adventurers,

We are so excited to announce that we have dialed in our LED Grille and Fog Light Mounts for the 2014+ 4Runner!

3_-2015-4runner.jpg

Featuring a 100% Stainless Steel two piece Mesh and Trim. The Mesh pattern was pulled from the factory fog light bezel and is a mix of diamond and hex patterns the grille will hold our 20” E/E2 series lightbar — this gives a wide range of possible optics including our New 20" Amber/White E-Series.

Setting our LED Grilles apart from the rest is our 2 piece design and 100% Stainless Steel construction, this includes the grille build hardware and mounting hardware.

1_2015_4runner_10_.jpg

These will be available for purchase through our amazing dealers and on our website late April–June timeframe. Stay Tuned!

2_2015_4runner_3_.jpg

Retail of $599.99 for the Grille Kit (lightbar not included)
* Will hold our 20” E/E2 Series light bar
* Our New RI star emblem is included and can also be customized

Fog Light Mount kit will retail for $59.99 (lights not included)
* Will hold our D/D2 Series light

WOWZA!! Looking forward to someday splurging on one for a 100 series land cruiser.... if its ever made!? ;)

Love the looks of the grill, it really gives it an aggressive look. This is going to sound petty, but the only thing I don't like is the logo. I know you have to put the brand on there, but in my opinion, it is too large and stands out too much and kind of detracts from the looks of the grill. I think either smaller, or not in white would have looked better. Again, just my opinion

Now you need one for the 2006 Dodge

WHEN you do one for a 98-02 100 series LC you can make the logo as big as you want! ;) And you can use mine as a photo pig!! I have other Rigid lights too! ;)

Love the looks of the grill, it really gives it an aggressive look. This is going to sound petty, but the only thing I don't like is the logo. I know you have to put the brand on there, but in my opinion, it is too large and stands out too much and kind of detracts from the looks of the grill. I think either smaller, or not in white would have looked better. Again, just my opinion

Now you need one for the 2006 Dodge

No hard feelings lol We just started making these after numerous requests actually. Each grille has our RI logo already on it but these larger emblems can be placed anywhere on the grille and painted to match etc etc they are just an option though.

2006 Dodge coming right up ;) well it's definitely on the list I should say...

WHEN you do one for a 98-02 100 series LC you can make the logo as big as you want! ;) And you can use mine as a photo pig!! I have other Rigid lights too! ;)

We love photo pigs!!! :D We might have to take you up on that when the engineering for the LC starts!
Thanks for all your support!

Dave, do you have something in the works that we don't know about yet :D

Well now that you mention it, we are considering building a 2016 Ram 3500 (Cummins) with a Four Wheel Camper "Hawk" flatbed model using the same tray as XP Campers. We intend to build it along the lines of a 1-ton Power Wagon with rock sliders, skids, upgraded suspension, Superwinch and lockers front and rear. Light as possible with maybe a touch of AEV Prospector thrown in for good measure. I guarantee it will be sexy if we can bring it all together.

And lights. It's going to be Built to Be Seen :cool:

Well now that you mention it, we are considering building a 2016 Ram 3500 (Cummins) with a Four Wheel Camper "Hawk" flatbed model using the same tray as XP Campers. We intend to build it along the lines of a 1-ton Power Wagon with rock sliders, skids, upgraded suspension, Superwinch and lockers front and rear. Light as possible with maybe a touch of AEV Prospector thrown in for good measure. I guarantee it will be sexy if we can bring it all together.

And lights. It's going to be Built to Be Seen :cool:
:eek:

Back
Top Bottom