REVIEW: Lowepro Photo Sport 200 AW

Exploring Elements

Adventurist
The Lowepro Photo Sport 200 AW has served me well for well over 2 years now. This photo backpack is really ready for anything you can throw at it, and seems to be about the perfect size for light and fast missions. I’ve used it on hiking, trail running, cycling, snowboarding/skiing, rock climbing, international travel, off-road driving and so many other photo missions around the globe. Its crazy versatility lends itself well to most event photography, as I’ve used it at everything from trade shows, like Outdoor Retailer and SEMA, to adventure events like the Vail Mtn Games,Overland Expo and everything in between. It’s also a great day pack that allows you to carry plenty of water, some snacks, a jacket and a full photography kit; 1 DSLR body, 2-3 lenses, filters, extra battery, extra memory cards, tripod and more.

For full review and photos see:

EELoweproPhotoSport200AWReview2-7.jpg

EELoweproPhotoSport200AWReview-2.jpg

EELoweproPhotoSport200AWReview2-1.jpg

Will it fit a dSLR with the vertical grip? is that the "sling" function, where you can pull it around to get to your camera?

Will it fit a dSLR with the vertical grip? is that the "sling" function, where you can pull it around to get to your camera?

Don't think it would fit well with a vertical grip, but maybe it would wedge in there. They offer the bag in a bigger size, which would probably work better for the vertical grip.

It is a "sling" style function on the backpack, where you can get access to the camera by taking one strap off and swing it around to your front.

The Lowepro Photo Sport 200 AW has served me well for well over 2 years now. This photo backpack is really ready for anything you can throw at it, and seems to be about the perfect size for light and fast missions. I’ve used it on hiking, trail running, cycling, snowboarding/skiing, rock climbing, international travel, off-road driving and so many other photo missions around the globe. Its crazy versatility lends itself well to most event photography, as I’ve used it at everything from trade shows, like Outdoor Retailer and SEMA, to adventure events like the Vail Mtn Games,Overland Expo and everything in between. It’s also a great day pack that allows you to carry plenty of water, some snacks, a jacket and a full photography kit; 1 DSLR body, 2-3 lenses, filters, extra battery, extra memory cards, tripod and more.

For full review and photos see:

View attachment 15007
View attachment 15008
View attachment 15009

The heck with the backpack... "I’ve used it on hiking, trail running, cycling, snowboarding/skiing, rock climbing, international travel, off-road driving and so many other photo missions around the globe." I want to follow you!

Back
Top Bottom