Rear platform build update

calishooterone

Adventurist
Hey guys have made a few changes to the rear storage / sleeping platform. I added a few drawers / Kitchen area
still have 1 more drawer to assemble. let me know what you guys think or any other ideas you may have.

also wishing you all a early Happy New Year be safe and have blast
IMG_8146.jpg
IMG_8142.jpg
IMG_8143.jpg
IMG_8145.jpg
IMG_8144.jpg
IMG_8138.jpg
IMG_8139.jpg

Looks great, I like the addition of the vertical storage and how you matched the contour of the back hatch.

Seriously. This really turned out great. What slides did you end up using?
Thanks, I found these in 24 inch but I need 1 more set and I haven't located them again in the size I wanted LOL https://www.amazon.com/VADANIA-Draw...ocphy=9030970&hvtargid=pla-587447822835&psc=1
I set it up so the area above the stove will keep all utensils, middle will hold pots and pans and now ill make one more for the far right with possibly a chopping block lid and will store some dry goods.

Nicely made system, looking forward to its final finish. Are you going to keep it raw wood, or line it with carpet or something else?

Nicely made system, looking forward to its final finish. Are you going to keep it raw wood, or line it with carpet or something else?
Thanks, the main base will be wrapped in carpet, all the drawers are now sealed with 5 coats of Minwax polycrylic satin clear sealer, I'll line the pan/pot drawer with some thin foam pad to keep and shifting or noise to a minimum lol ( photos show the main base and where the top storage is located ) front half is already covered in carpet

Attachments

• IMG_8140.jpg
    IMG_8140.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_8141.jpg
    IMG_8141.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_7289.JPG
    IMG_7289.JPG
    299.7 KB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom