Rangermatts toyotas

rangermatt

Adventurist
Founding Member
Nothing too crazy here, but ive always wanted to start a build thread if you will for my fairly stock trucks ....on to the pictures..
yota.jpg

2003 tacoma TRD 5 speed, 4x4, 265-75-16 maxxis bighorns (great tires BTW), yakima outdoorsman boat rack, stock suspension,
great little truck, went anywhere I pointed it off road and was a reliable little workhorse and DD, added a 4 foot firestick and some Hella 500s after this pic was taken.

Then this this little guy came along
jake.jpg

And we needed something a little bigger with an actual back seat
tundra1.jpg

2006 tundra double cab, 4x4 55,000 miles, 4.7 v8, tons of power, same mileage as my tacoma, plans for it are simple, maybe some bilstein 5100s all around and some more agressive AT tires, going to be a great family adventure truck!

yeah I know its just a stock truck for now, but I think its pretty cool, so heres some more pictures of it
hubbard pond3.jpg

hubard pond 4.jpg

hubbrd pond3.jpg

IDK... those are some pretty sweet stickers on the back window there. ;)

[QUOT=rangermatt]2006 Tundra Doublecab....stockish....muddy...loaded with canoes and kayaks and stuff and usually pointed north!!:safari[/QUOTE]

Good to have a truck like this! and a nice looking truck it is. Enjoy!

Thanks, decision to go with a tundra might have been motivated by a certain black or silver tundra on this forum...

Oh Gawd... please don't encourage them...
Jelly much? Don't worry T. The Tacoma's still outnumber the Tundra's on the forum. It should make you feel better knowing you made the "right" choice. I'll get on your thread and tell you your truck is nice too, would that make it all better?

More Tundras! More Pics! Nice truck Matt!

Back
Top Bottom