Siphon Draw, Apache Junction
siphon resize 2.jpg
23resize.jpg

Fossil Creek, Strawberry Az
fossil 3 resize.jpg

Browns Peak, Tortilla Flat Az
Four Peaks 3 resize.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful ! photos like that have inspired my 2015 trip out to the four corners area hopefully 4 to 8 weeks of wandering around taking in sights like that. Gotta keep saving my money.

One of my favorite places. Can't wait to get back up there this year, and seeing your photos are just making me want to go even more
Those are great shots, Ray. Someday Apryl and I will make it up there.

Had never been up to Mt. Rainier before today. A good confluence of events -- day off, no chores and sunny bright sky -- so I went for it. Long day and home working some of the edits -- but I think I got a couple I am happy with. This is one I happen to like - might not be everyone's cup of tea but that is what makes us all tick!! There will be more on my flickr page later -- had to gobble some lunch!! Really enjoy seeing everyone's work!! Stay safe and keep snappin'!!!

IMG_0695 - Version 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just took my dad out for a drive in my "new" truck, you must look at the pictures full size, it was absolutely beautiful that day

in the Los Padres Nat'l Forest looking toward the machesna wilderness

DSC00175.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

High mountain Lookout looking towards the Pacific
DSC00179.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Taken at the Racetrack Playa, Death Valley 2013 (sirwin13 (above) was along for that trip).

Back
Top Bottom