Question about Propex H2000

ArkansasDon

Adventurist
I own the Proplex H2000 which I have it all set up in a metal hand carry tool box. I used this when I had my RTT Trailer, but since I've sold it & have this square drop trailer project going I want to use it with this new trailer.
I've been pondering on removing it from the tool box & mounting it to the trailer permanent, but to be honest their isn't any good place to do this with the exception under the chassis but again I'm thinking the elements will cause damage, then again I was also thinking to leave it in the hand held tool box & use it in the same fashion I did with the RTT but installing a Climate Right ThermoVent flanged & cover where the X is on the photo. Any suggestions?
007.JPG

I believe I recall reading (since I have been researching them) that the 2000/2800 model is for interior mounting only but the 2211 can be mounted in a protected outside environment (like under a vehicle, not directly exposed). Not sure it would be the best thing with the 2000/2800 series.

I think if its in an enclosed box under the trailer it would be fine. Just get some dust and water proof fittings for the intake and exhaust when traveling.

I prefer portable, or at least removable without major surgery and damage to the vehicle/trailer. I am also interested in the Propex units, but have no experience. Let us know what you end up doing and how it works out.

Back
Top Bottom