PROMETHEUS DESIGN WERX MOUNTAIN RENDEZVOUS PATCH

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
Prometheus Design Werx and American Adventurist are happy to collaborate on this Community Collection patch to commemorate the 3rd Annual Appalachian Rendezvous hosted by American Adventurist. Proceeds from this limited edition patch featuring the Sasquatch Overland Team will benefit the Eldorado Community Center.

AAV PDW ARV.jpg

To get one before they're unobtainium go HERE

Proceeds from this limited edition patch featuring our old buddy Sasquatch will benefit the El Dorado Community Center.

Since the 1950's the El Dorado Community Center has been the central meeting place for the residents living remotely in Montgomery County. This year's donation will go towards providing Internet access for the residents to come to use at the community center and its general upkeep.

image-jpeg.23189

Input code "Camp Sasquatch" to be the first to get one of these limited edition morale patches - only 250 were made!

And keep yer yap shut about this - this is an American Adventurist Forum Exclusive... for now!

These patches will ship the week of September 26, 2016, site is live now. Limit two patches per customer!

Done. Had to pick up this one to go with my danger ranger bear patch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My experience on the website:
Click, two Sasquatch patches
Ooh, that one's cool, click
Oh, and that one, click
Maybe just one more, click
But... ok, click
Checkout before I see anything else!

I'm gonna need a truck with a bigger headliner and a backpack with a larger Velcro panel.

My experience on the website:
Click, two Sasquatch patches
Ooh, that one's cool, click
Oh, and that one, click
Maybe just one more, click
But... ok, click
Checkout before I see anything else!

I'm gonna need a truck with a bigger headliner and a backpack with a larger Velcro panel.
Man am I glad I didn't surf the site before checking out with my patch.. they have lots of patches... that I like a lot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This is still an AAV exclusive until Monday folks - get yours before they're gone forever!!!

@Dave is the blue square logo featuring the Sasquatch going to be a decal or also a patch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom