Overland Trailer for sale

I've made the difficult decision to sell my beloved camping trailer.
@bob91yj
@Gallowbraid
@ArkansasDon
@Garrett

I've decided to take up permanent residency in Mexico (yes, there's a lady in involved). Good for me and good for you too (there's one Hell of a trailer is available)!

This seems to be the easiest way to show it...here's a link to the build pictures...This will show how well (solid) this custom trailer is made!

Click here: https://americanadventurist.com/for...rban-escape-habitat-trailer.2554/#post-105947

Some more recent photo's...

Hot water shower in a Pelican case...Locked on with E2 locking bracket.
FullSizeRender (10).jpg Instant on hot water
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_1607.JPG
Two 5-Gal. Jerry gas cans, 5 lbs. Propane tank, Everything Black is powered coated.
IMG_1611.JPG 12 - gal. water tank
Phone4.20.14 043.jpg
Drivers side, Not shown is a locking aluminum case for a Honda EU2000i generator mounted on the fender. (Honda gen. not included)
IMG_3145 (3).JPG
Kitchen, Partner stove, LED lighting & Engle fridge.
IMG_3148.JPG
Note bike rack hitch on bottom of trailer rear brace.
2 - 100 amp Solar panels/window protection w/waterproof regulator. It works AWESOME! If the suns out you don't need the generator.
IMG_3370.JPG
IMG_3375.JPG
Folded down for traveling, Fantastic fan.
IMG_3380 (Edited).JPG

Three year old custom mattress (58"X78") very comfortable with two sets of Twin fitted flannel sheets, pillowcases and water proof mattress cover.
AM/FM radio with Bluetooth.
On the BAJARack on top are FourTreks Mounts for Farm Jack and Axe/Shovel.
5000 Lbs. Axe/springs, with new 10" electric brakes.
Much, much more...See link above for more details.

It's in very good shape the Line-X bed liner coating is bulletproof (the with only minor road rash on the front trailer frame/fenders.

Bad news it's currently in Mexico, good news it will be in the Brownsville/Corpus Christi area in about one week (End April/May 1st.-ish.).

Anyone that's REAL interested contact me ASAP, depending on where your located I can possibly meet you half way or so, call we'll work it out???
After that it will be located in the Corpus Christi area.

I have over $13,000++ invested, asking only $9,900.00 for quick sale. Bring cash and I may consider throwing in the one year old $1,000 Honda Generator?

Any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to text (Text is best way until I get back to the USA) or call me on my cell at:
612-819-3184 Dale (woodienut)

Last edited:
Noooooo! If you were posting this 6 months from now I'd be all over it. A trailer like this is in my future, just not right now. You'll move it quick.

taugust

Adventurist
Founding Member
I have decided to go a different direction, so this trailer is back up for sale. Just want what I paid. $9,000. Located in south Texas, but could possibly get it to SoCal or in between in the next couple of months.

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
I have decided to go a different direction, so this trailer is back up for sale. Just want what I paid. $9,000. Located in south Texas, but could possibly get it to SoCal or in between in the next couple of months.
GLWS!!! This is an epic build!!!

bob91yj

Adventurist
Founding Member
I've camped with Dale, the original builder/owner. As I recall you can sit up in it, but I don't think you'd be able to sit in a chair in it.

taugust

Adventurist
Founding Member
Sorry, I watched the thread, but didnt get any notifications.

Not sure of the weight, but I believe Dale said it was about 2000 lbs. Interior height varies, but is about 4 ft. Interior is nearly all mattress, so a chair is not practical.

taugust

Adventurist
Founding Member
I will have the trailer at the Texas Outdoor Expo on October 12 - 14 (and possibly before) in Llano if you are in the area.

Top Bottom