Overland Expo West 2017: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It IS May after all...Flagstaff always has to have one last 'hoorah'! before it can be officially Spring. Looks like Expo won't be MUDDY at least this year!

I think I might and know the kids would prefer some Snowverland action to the w**d we had last year. Much better prepared for either on this trip either way though. See you all tomorrow.

Mike

What who said mud? We played up on the rim for a while then drove up lake Mary road then over Munds and down into Sedona. Now just relaxin in Sedona tell Friday morning.
Oh and mud flaps for the win.

IMG_1458.JPG

IMG_1459.JPG

Did you go all the way through ? You could have stopped by and stayed at the house.

At 5 we looked shiny and clean kinda. The guy at the car wash showed up while we cleaned the rigs and yes we helped load the mud into buckets. He was thankful and was happy with us destroying his car wash

Wait that was today so it was just Mike doing a second clean and I was out mt biking and yes still open door for youn

Just got parked at the main camp ground. Anyone out this way or they mentioned something about groups at an overflow campground.

Mike

Found a spot way out in overflow.

Probably a 20 minute walk to the rest of the expo though.

Mike
I walked out to the camping area, this location is certainly more spread out than Mormon lake

Saturday night at the campfire, "What do you need a pee-bag for? You pee in a bottle, you poop in a bag." -Andy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom