Overland Expo West 2017: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kids and I will be in route from San Diego early on Thursday, should be at the campground by early afternoon. There was mention of setting up a group camp in the other thread, is that something that is still happening?

See everyone there,

Mike

I had originally reserved a special group site but it would have cost extra. After consulting with "management" at AAV, it was decided to let it go. I'm hoping someone can get to the main campground early and tape off an area for the rest of us to find. One problem is the normal organizers of such things are all camping at the booth in the show grounds itself. If I knew when I was going to get there, I'd set up a perimeter but I'm just not sure what time I can get away on Thursday.

Well, I don't have any tape or a banner but my rig should be easy to spot. I'll be the only XPCamper with Yosemite Valley on the passenger side. I should be there some time Thursday afternoon.

In route and only a idea no real plan.

IMG_0449.JPG

I was going to be on the road tomorrow morning but a family emergency has come up so canceling my trip. Unfortunately it's too late to cancel and get a refund from Overland Expo so eating that $95. Hope you all have a great time, may try again next year.

I was going to be on the road tomorrow morning but a family emergency has come up so canceling my trip. Unfortunately it's too late to cancel and get a refund from Overland Expo so eating that $95. Hope you all have a great time, may try again next year.

I'm pretty sure yu could sell It? Or donate It? Or something?

We won't be able to make it this year. My wife's aunt recently passed away and her memorial/family reunion is Saturday. Have fun everyone! Take lots of pics, or it didn't happen!

:jump:,, Loading up,,, leaving tomorrow afternoon. Hoping to camp around Kelbaker / Goffs,, then into Flag for the Wednesday night festivities :beer:beer,

Looking forward to seeing everyone,, and meeting new,, @BlkWgn @RoamingRobertsons let me know if I can help with staking a claim ,.

Wade

If you're getting there early, yes. I'll be there Thursday afternoon, I'm just not sure what time yet. Get the banner from @BlkWgn and set up somewhere you can protect space for several vehicles. Post up your approximate location here and at least I'll come find you.

IMG_1056.JPG
Made it into Flag late last night. It was lightning like crazy, so I didn't think it was a good idea to be waving around aluminum tent poles. Scored a $40 hotel room online , and woke up to this.
Snowverland, here we come again. Ps: it's all melted now and just overcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom