Overland Expo West 2017: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
From the fairgrounds to Amado to Mormon Lake to a NEW location this year we're proud to have been a part of this great event for so many years - who's excited to go to EXPO WEST this year?

IMG_7848.JPG

AAV's Show Schedule:

Wednesday
  • 6 PM: Arriving early? Check out Overland Expo's Gear & Beer. A few of us will be out and about in downtown Flagstaff.
Thursday
  • NOON: After we're done setting up our booth and camp, scout out the venue and get the lay of the land.
Friday
  • 9 AM - 5 PM: Overland Expo! Drop by for a visit at booth D07.
  • 5 PM - 7 PM: Overland Expo Happy Hour
Saturday
  • 8 AM - 5 PM: Overland Expo! Drop by for a visit at booth D07.
  • 5 PM - 7 PM: Overland Expo Happy Hour
  • 7 PM - Midnight: Join us for Equipt's End of the World Party at booth #15! Click here to RSVP.
Sunday
  • 8 AM - 10 AM: Boerewors, bacon, and eggs? Join us for a Skottle breakfast with Tembo Tusk at booth #18!
  • 8 AM - 3 PM: Overland Expo! Drop by for a visit at booth D07.

We'll see you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heading out from PA Friday May 5th. Convoying out with a Tacoma. Arriving on site Tuesday for setup and then I'll be teaching two workshops (twice each) this year. Looking forward to it!

I'm pretty sure I'll be in the XPCamper booth again this year, although I'm hoping to just close up my rig and go to some classes. I'll be there some time on Thursday.

First experience was last year -- loved the area but am looking forward to the new location. Wife and I are leaving the high desert Thursday night for a quick stay in Kingman then on to Flagstaff the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom