Overland Expo EAST 2018: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tango - been working with Mike at OEX with the goal of TFC, right now been interning as many classes as i can since i'm close.
Will do @ the Rendezvous (should be there thursday evening)
Your golden then if you've been working with Mike... but you can still ping me there. Chris Cole, president of I4WDTA will be there too and you can meet him (if you already haven't).

Let’s definitely hook up, I haven’t met Chris except in passing when I was looking at his mog last year. Also Tony c. Has been a big help too on this adventure

And got word Ill be doing a talk on subaru to Sprinter. I have the unique experience (waste of money) of having pretty much every version of sleeping available in the past 4 years (short of like earthroamer type), and ending up in a van and super happy about it. So come heckle me

Well, there goes the safari shirt I bought to bring to the Biltmore! Now I need to find tie dye shirts for the new location. I will be at Reeb, this year we have classes on radio communications, digital navigation, and Basics of GPS. Sign up early, sign up often!

BD78AF9F-A203-4DBC-8988-FF94E7E53396.jpg

USMC - Yellow Footprints.jpg

I haven't been to a Birthday Ball in a long time. But Expo will be on 10 November . . . .

There seem to be a few of us on this forum, and if we have critical mass, it might be nice to have an impromptu birthday toast on Saturday night. If there's enough interest, we could even hoist a flag, invite other Marines that may be in the area, and embarrass which ever one of you old farts is the oldest into reading the Commandant's birthday message. (there are a couple of you that I suspect may have actually served with Lejeune). I ain't baking a cake, but would happily contribute a case of beer to the cause.

If there's enough interest, (and approval from management) then we could gather at the AAV tent. If not, then I'll try to have a cold beer Saturday night for any Marine or Corpsman who can find my truck. Miscellaneous Swabbies, Doggies, Wing Wipers, Coasties, and even attractive civilians could probably talk their way into a beer as well, so long as they are willing to put up with some good-natured abuse.

Class schedule is out, sign up emails are coming out as well. Gonna get me some training and education.

In honor of Veterans Day weekend at Expo East, we’ve partnered with Overland Expo to produce these limited edition decals for veterans in attendance.

Stop by our booth at P19 with a deployment story (or a DD214, EGA tattoo, scars, etc) to get one if you rate one ;)

F64228CF-8E5B-4C55-8A63-E8F9294C6798.jpeg

Finally got my email to sign up for a variety of classes.

I have to say that the revised layout made it much easier to see what was available on my iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom