Overland Expo EAST 2018: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 quick videos showing the road leading to the ranch from Hendersonville, NC and also the long driveway to the ranch barn. We spoke with the woman who lives on the property and she knew of the event and was excited to see it coming this fall. From what she said, the brewery owns the property on the left side of the driveway as you enter all the way to the barn and beyond. We turned around at the barn since the driveway went into the woods and we didn't want to intrude. She told us we were welcome to head that way and explore but we declined since we were headed to Pisgah for a hike. The property on the right side of the driveway from the main road back a little ways belongs to someone else and didn't seem that it would be part of the Expo.
Let me know if anyone has questions, we head up there pretty frequently and are fairly familiar with the area.

Gates were locked and it was cold/rainy, but looks like a good spot.

7547AC78-9FF2-40E8-B801-D275EE8B5126.jpeg

1804F098-00A2-4C94-8751-9DF8C1D39D40.jpeg

Planning is underway for this event and like West, American Adventurist will have a booth at East this November so please stop by and see us at the REEB Ranch. I've even heard that we'll have some special, limited edition NORTH CAROLINA AAV swag just for Expo East!

:D

I just found out through another site that Ford will be showcasing their new Ranger at Expo East and you can sign up for a test drive (hopefully offroad...)

Here's the link if you're interested...

https://www.rangerdrive.com/index.html#section-2

Nov 8 - Nov 10, 2018 Overland Expo East Hendersonville, NC
Nov 8 - Nov 11, 2018 Seattle Auto Show Seattle, WA
Nov 9 - Nov 10, 2018 Sacramento Snowbomb Sacramento, CA
Nov 14 - Nov 17, 2018 Charlotte Auto Show Charlotte, NC
Nov 14 - Nov 17, 2018 San Antonio Auto Show San Antonio, TX
Nov 16 - Nov 17, 2018 7th Annual Sand, Water & RV Expo Lake Havasu City, AZ
Nov 20 - Nov 24, 2018 San Francisco Auto Show San Francisco, CA
Nov 21 - Nov 24, 2018 Central Florida Auto Show Orlando, FL
Nov 21 - Nov 24, 2018 Phoenix Auto Show Phoenix, AZ
Nov 29 - Dec 8, 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show Los Angeles, CA
Nov 29 - Dec 1, 2018 International Off-Road & UTV Expo Scottsdale, AZ
Nov 30 - Dec 1, 2018 BF Goodrich Unlimited Off-Road Show: Winter Wonderland Cumming, GA
Dec 5 - Dec 8, 2018 Fort Worth Auto Show Fort Worth, TX
Dec 14 - Dec 14, 2018 Somerton Tamale Festival Somerton, AZ
Dec 14 - Dec 15, 2018 Traders Village Grand Prairie, TX
Dec 21 - Dec 22, 2018 Traders Village Houston, TX
Dec 26 - Dec 29, 2018 San Diego Auto Show San Diego, CA

Planning is underway for this event and like West, American Adventurist will have a booth at East this November so please stop by and see us at the REEB Ranch. I've even heard that we'll have some special, limited edition NORTH CAROLINA AAV swag just for Expo East!

:D
I'll stop by since the wife and I are going.

Just signed up for the OE Experience.
Is there any interest in getting an AA group camp site?

Just signed up for the OE Experience.
Is there any interest in getting an AA group camp site?

Staff will be camped at the booth but if someone wants to spearhead that I'm all for it.

I should be at this one (White D90 with an AT Horizon), Appalachian Rendezvous, Mid Atlantic Rally (MAR), and URE!15, and Interning as much as i can at OEX enroute to an I4wdta cert... Whew... going to be busy.
See you at the 36 of Uwharrie this weekend.

I should be at this one (White D90 with an AT Horizon), Appalachian Rendezvous, Mid Atlantic Rally (MAR), and URE!15, and Interning as much as i can at OEX enroute to an I4wdta cert... Whew... going to be busy.
See you at the 36 of Uwharrie this weekend.
Well, @rlynch356 if you're interested in the Testing for Certification (TFC) to become an I4WDTA Certified Trainer you'll make hay at the Appalachian Rendezvous. You won't be able to swing a dead cat without hitting a trainer there. Please see me and I'll be sure to get you "snapped-in".

Thanks Tango - been working with Mike at OEX with the goal of TFC, right now been interning as many classes as i can since i'm close.
Will do @ the Rendezvous (should be there thursday evening)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom