Overland Expo EAST 2018: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
Dates and a new venue have been announced for 2018!

When: 9-11 November 2018
Where: REEB Ranch , Hendersonville, NC (about an hour south of Asheville)

American Adventurist will be in booth P19

F1C72092-8F43-4005-B181-61B2B4C2218F.jpeg

REEB RANCH INFO

OVERLAND EXPO EAST INFO

10A58DDF-7474-4DDC-B117-492326342919.jpeg

In honor of Veterans Day weekend at Expo East, we’ve partnered with Overland Expo to produce these limited edition decals for veterans in attendance.

Stop by our booth at P19 with a good sea story (or a DD214 etc) to get one if you rate one ;)

66A0D0C0-D1CE-49F4-AB84-3ABCB1F81A5E.jpeg

Last edited:
Cool. I appreciate the Hansons' willingness to work to improve this, and am glad to see the change in venue. This will definitely make it on our 2018 calendar.

They definitely listened to feedback on this decision as this locale, and venue, seems to be a much better fit for overland enthusiasts. Of course, there will be some well heeled types crying about it not being at the Biltmore but they are a fraction of the target audience IMHO.

I think this is a great move :thumbsup

Well if anyone is butthurt about about it not being at the Biltmore; they can be a true o'erlander and make a side trip there....
Crossing my fingers that I can do my TRIFECTA in 2018.... 36 HOURS of Uhwarrie, Appalachian Rendezvous and OEX East...
If the gods smile down on me and I can make the Desert and / or Mountain Rendezvoi.... That would be BEYOND EPIC!!

Judging by the theme of the new venue, I really need to make sure I pack my mountain bike this time around.

Planning to be there this year, even if just for the day.

My wife and I scoped out the property a few weeks ago but didn't remember to take pics. Heading back that way this Saturday and we'll remember to take some pics to post to the thread.

Planning to be there this year, even if just for the day.

My wife and I scoped out the property a few weeks ago but didn't remember to take pics. Heading back that way this Saturday and we'll remember to take some pics to post to the thread.

Great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom