OUTDOORX4 MAGAZINE ::: APPALACHIAN RENDEZVOUS PHOTO CONTEST!

102414podL.jpg
102414podJ.jpg
102414podI.jpg
102414podH.jpg
102414podE.jpg
102414podC.jpg
102414podB.jpg
102414podA.jpg
102814pod.jpg

I will post the rest on the other thread, but my entries....

Here is a link to a handful of selects [take this as my submissions], I had to stop myself from posting more as it was getting [and probably already is] out of hand.

I'll be sure to post all of the other images once I get them processed.

My ARV East Thread

Fantastic job everyone. I'm going to go through them today and announce winners later this afternoon. Even for those who don't win, I'll gladly send you an OutdoorX4 decal sheet for posting up. Thanks everyone!!

Fantastic job everyone. I'm going to go through them today and announce winners later this afternoon. Even for those who don't win, I'll gladly send you an OutdoorX4 decal sheet for posting up. Thanks everyone!!

Drum roll please...

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Here are the winning images. Special thanks to all of you who posted up. Haggis, Braun_Photo, and Maxcustody please send a PM with your mailing addresses and I'll mail you an OX4 decal sheet.

The winners are David Boyle and mtnbike28!! Please send a PM with your mailing addresses. Your prize pack, which includes a one-year subscription to OutdoorX4 (print & digital), an OX4 decal sheet, a TemboTusk Wine Tote and a pair of Lucky 8 soft shackles will be mailed to both of you. David's image will be featured on our Table of Contents and mtnbike28's image will be in The Great Escape section, both in the upcoming issue release of OutdoorX4. Please email me the full resolution version of these images so I can get them into the magazine. Email is editor@outdoorx4.com and you can include your mailing info there.

Also, special thanks to Dave and the entire AAV team for hosting what seemed to be an incredible event and for your support of OutdoorX4. :)

102414podE.jpg
1978872_10152402788021596_8602926617982268190_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom