Our Overland Expo West 2016 Report

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
Tried my hand today with some new technology from Adobe called Spark - Enjoy!

https://spark.adobe.com/page/055Vq/?w=0

Post up here and let us know what you think!

08E025ED-E2A3-4039-850A-56144A9B1060.jpg

Last edited:
That is a pretty cool app with the way it scrolls and changes images. I like it Dave! Was it hard to setup?

I like that report and the App. Is there anything in our forum software that can post a visual cue of a Spark report instead of a text link? Some what like how YouTube vidoes appear in posts.

I like that report and the App. Is there anything in our forum software that can post a visual cue of a Spark report instead of a text link? Some what like how YouTube vidoes appear in posts.

Yes, @Dave please refer to :lawyer Special Notice #15. from the Rules and Etiquette above:

15. Forum Etiquette for Bloggers and Outdoor Industry Insiders:We ask that you give us a solid "intro" to your article/blog post etc that includes 2-3 quality photos to illustrate the best of your experience/product and a brief executive summary or synopsis of the subject with your link. This will more than likely encourage our readers to learn more and tells readers you're enthusiastic about ________ and that they should enjoy the subject too.

:pics :stir

Please don't :banned!

Yes, @Dave please refer to :lawyer Special Notice #15. from the Rules and Etiquette above:

15. Forum Etiquette for Bloggers and Outdoor Industry Insiders:We ask that you give us a solid "intro" to your article/blog post etc that includes 2-3 quality photos to illustrate the best of your experience/product and a brief executive summary or synopsis of the subject with your link. This will more than likely encourage our readers to learn more and tells readers you're enthusiastic about ________ and that they should enjoy the subject too.

:pics :stir

Please don't :banned!

Dont worry Dave, I got your back

Foul.jpeg

Nice post! That Spark app is a nice variation on what would normally show up in a forum thread. Pretty intuitive to use, too.

Back
Top Bottom