OR Winter Market 2017

Chad

Adventurist
Editor
I’m not sure that my pedometer is accurate, but I am sure it’s accurate to say that it takes many steps to see all of the awesome products that congregate twice a year in Salt Lake City, UT; where the outdoor industry hosts Outdoor Retailer. This is the event where exhibitors come from all over the world to reveal their new products, and showcase their existing products for retailers and industry media. The Winter Market obviously caters to skiing, snowboarding, and other snowsports—but there are hundreds of products on display that can be used year round.
I walked the miles of red carpet looking for gear that would be of interest to the American adventurist, so please let me know in the comments if there are things that you want me to focus on for the summer show. Now, without further adieu, here are the products that will be lightening your wallet in the coming months.
Adventure Medical Kits...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the purpose of the zip/roll up front on the parka in the first pic, from Beyond Clothing?

What's the purpose of the zip/roll up front on the parka in the first pic, from Beyond Clothing?
I'm not sure. I'm guessing that it is so you can get to your kit underneath...

I'm talking to Beyond this week, so I'll get back to you on that.

Back
Top Bottom