One of our favorites

ArkansasDon

Adventurist
This evening I decided to make my wife Sally & I one of our favorite camping meals here @ home. Cajun Blacken Catfish w\ grilled asparagus (from a grill pan) & season cajun rice. The recipe for the Cajun Blacken Catfish came from a good long time friend (hunting buddy) from Louisiana, Randy "the Ragin' Cajun" he gave me when Sally & I wrote our 1st cook book "Backwoods Wild Game Recipes" 12 yrs ago followed by the 2nd one "Backwoods Wild Game Recipes United" 7 1\2 yrs ago.

The cabin in the one photo of the cover is Sally & I's hunting cabin on our hunting property here in Arkansas.

022.JPG

023.JPG

This evening I decided to make my wife Sally & I one of our favorite camping meals here @ home. Cajun Blacken Catfish w\ grilled asparagus (from a grill pan) & season cajun rice. The recipe for the Cajun Blacken Catfish came from a good long time friend (hunting buddy) from Louisiana, Randy "the Ragin' Cajun" he gave me when Sally & I wrote our 1st cook book "Backwoods Wild Game Recipes" 12 yrs ago followed by the 2nd one "Backwoods Wild Game Recipes United" 7 1\2 yrs ago.

The cabin in the one photo of the cover is Sally & I's hunting cabin on our hunting property here in Arkansas.

View attachment 36258

View attachment 36259

You still have copies of these, Don?I 'll take one of each if you do.

I'd love to try the Cajun Blackened Catfish recipe and, I'm sure, a mess of other recipes you have in there.

Back
Top Bottom