Old School 4x4's

A friend of mine had several Broncos in that exhibit over the past 6 months. Really neat display!

Todd Z.

Speaking of, saw this K5 today at the FWC Rally. 72 K5 Blazer with a 400... pretty rare just like the vintage 70's Four Wheel Camper

IMG_7721.JPG

IMG_7718.JPG

My 67 K10 (15?) pickup had a 400 in it. It wasn't native to the truck, I checked the numbers and figured it out. It ran pretty well.

^^^^I was with that guy all the way until I realized it was a flippin' Toyota. Innovative, but if I'm going to get old school 'merican iron, I want the whole damn thing to be 'merican!

Oh man, what a beautiful rig.

Toy wouldn't bother me.

I was just thinking before clicking back on this thread that Id LOVE to have a Willys wagon with modern driveline. Used to see such in Az fairly regularly when I lived there ages ago. The above truck would be cooler yet, but needs a custom built camper rig on the back.

And maybe a bit more subdued color.

I had a '60 Willys pickup. Was very cool old truck, but being all stock, was slow as molasses, even with the 6 cyl "Super Hurricane" motor.

Last edited:
IMG_5271.JPG
Old trucks on my travels. I'd imagine all of these to be 4X4's except the obvious 6X6 M211 and the orange "shovel" truck considering they were all in the NW of Montana and Idaho.
IMG_6369.JPG
IMG_6368.JPG
IMG_6076.JPG
IMG_6077.JPG
IMG_5607.JPG
IMG_5630.JPG
IMG_5628.JPG
IMG_0370.JPG

Back
Top Bottom