Oceanside Pier

Team Balls Out

Adventurist
[video=youtube;DgnWzpLGXEg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgnWzpLGXEg&feature=youtu.be[/video]Just messing around the other night.

Last edited:
That's a great video. I'll be sure to look you up @ DRV to get some tips. I'm still not real confident flying mine POV yet not to mention over the ocean at dusk.

Really strange. one computer will let me post videos but the other won't Odd!

We have 3 people with recurring tech issues here Ray.. and you're one of them. Please PM Mitch or Mike for some browser advice :coffee

That's a great video. I'll be sure to look you up @ DRV to get some tips. I'm still not real confident flying mine POV yet not to mention over the ocean at dusk.

Woody, I will have both of my Quad copters there, I will be in a White 97 TJ with a black top and a horizon trailer. I would be glad to give you a few pointers.

Can you see the video live as you are recording or do you have to wait till you have downloaded it to a PC to see if you got anything good?

I'd like to have an integrated Gotonatasaurus drone for my trip experiences. What's your recommendation for a good drone. Oh no I've become big brother!:eek:

The one I used is the Phantom Vision with the video camera. I has Bluetooth from the camera to the controller to my Nexus 7. Yes I can watch a live feed. You can also link it to your cell phone as well but the picture will be pretty small.

The other one I have the Carries my Hero GoPro 3 and I can not watch live feed. But I can control the up and down of the camera. As for a recommending one? It depends what you want to do.

Last edited:
Ray how do you attach the nexus to the controller? I have the version that works for the phone but as you said pretty small hence my apprehention

Here ya go. Pictures of phone adaptor and Nexu7 adaptor I got off of Ebay for @ 25 bucks pretty pricy for a hunk of plastic, but it works great, it's never fallen out.

- - - Updated - - -

The one I used is the Phantom Vision with the video camera. I has Bluetooth from the camera to the controller to my Nexus 7. Yes I can watch a live feed. You can also link it to your cell phone as well but the picture will be pretty small.

The other one I have the Carries my Hero GoPro 3 and I can not watch live feed. But I can control the up and down of the camera. As for a recommending one? It depends what you want to do.

- - - Updated - - -

I was just thinking which is very dangerous for me being retired. As my son was flying the one with the hero 3 he was in fact watching a live feed on his phone via the WiFi on the Hero 3! I can't see why I can't do that on my Nexus7 as well.?

Attachments

• DSCF0416[1].jpg
    DSCF0416[1].jpg
    1 MB · Views: 57
  • DSCF0417[1].jpg
    DSCF0417[1].jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • DSCF0418[1].jpg
    DSCF0418[1].jpg
    1 MB · Views: 55
  • DSCF0419[1].jpg
    DSCF0419[1].jpg
    931.4 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF0420[1].jpg
    DSCF0420[1].jpg
    939.7 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF0421[1].jpg
    DSCF0421[1].jpg
    1 MB · Views: 55
  • DSCF0422[1].jpg
    DSCF0422[1].jpg
    1 MB · Views: 69
Ahh Haaa now I see the adapter hooks on to the other adapter LOL So any thing that will hold the Nexus and be held by my existing setup should work. It's not like we all don't have 10,000 adapters laying around either. So I'm going to cob up an adapter for the adapter so when it fails and my nexus crashes onto the ground and I loose control of the DJI and it crashes I've saved $25.
:clowncar

The one I used is the Phantom Vision with the video camera. I has Bluetooth from the camera to the controller to my Nexus 7.

I've been tracking the DJI Phantom product line for a while, the auto GPS flight option is a game changer. I can see unlimited potential regarding future government approval of drone "Flight plans" over national parks and other sensitive areas.

Back
Top Bottom