Oak Grove camp ground.

Team Balls Out

Adventurist
Well we did a short 2 day over night at Oak Grove camp ground in Warner Springs. I must say it was a nice area surrounded with plenty of oak trees, a few pit bathrooms which were very clean and a few water faucets around the camp grounds. Some spots shady and other in the sun light. No bug to say the 2 days we were there.
Friday was just spent checking in and getting accustom to the camp ground. Had a nice dinner spaghetti and beat balls. Had a nice camp fire rings provided. It was a bit windy but slowed down to a light breeze @ 9pm.
Sat morning we took a ride to the fire look out post across from Palomar Observatory. Nice 13 mile long trail which could be made with a car. Part dirt and part asphalt. Came back to camp relaxed and kicked back till dinner. Had a great dinner, Streak, sea scallops, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms ,corn on the cob and baked taters.

Now this is were it got a bit strange. I went to bed a @ 930. No sooner than I laid down my son Nick started to yell in a panic. "Dad Dad you have to see this!" "What is it Nick? Is it an emergency?" "Well sort of.. not sure!" Nick said. "Look at this!!!!!!! What the F$%& is this?. I poked my head out of the tent and seen this going across the sky in low orbit! I have never seen anything like this before. My first thought was..:aliens:aliens:aliens:aliens:pirateship what most of you would think? Had to be a logical explanation to this. What is was I had no idea at the time. See the Video. This was what we seen in the sky! I nor my Son has never seen this before! Pretty wild! We did find out what it was. Pretty cool when you think about it!

We saw the same thing at the outer banks back in May. Weird as hell. I have watched a few reviews of the starlink product and we are interested.

Back
Top Bottom