NW Overland Rally in Washington state

100acre

Adventurist
Is anybody here on this forum attending the expo June 26-29th?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Mike is attending the PNW overland rally in Plain, WA (Washington Taco)

:WA

I'm really tempted to go but I'm also getting the urge to start heading back home. Money's getting tight too. I'm only about two hours away right now but I also wanna check out more back roads in Colorado and Oregon I'm needing to be back in Asheville NC by around the 8th of July.

There are a few people like Bryon Dorr and Sarah Blessington posting pics to Instagram. The event looks very well-attended this year.

Wish I had gone. Me dads been wanting me back and I wasn't experiencing enough rain so I headed down the Oregon coast instead. I hope everyone had a great time.

Yeah, Bryon and Sarah posted a ton of photos from the event. Looks like it was a great time. Looking forward to Overland Expo EAST and Appalachian Rendezvous. :)

It was well attended ,many motorcycles and other vehicles but I did not participate in any activities because I was not there for long.
I took some pictures but I don't know how to post any pictures ,I am still learning how to post anything.
I think that it is worth going if You camp there and do some of the activities and classes.

Back
Top Bottom