NOTEL - In cab sleeping platform

I'm not sure that the seats in my truck recline far enough back to use something like that. It does seem pretty cumbersome as well.

That is a neat idea. You would have to do something to mitigate condensation. I can see it for solo travel, but not for a couple.

I got one theough Kickstarter for my Dodge pickup, setup isn’t bad. Beats the heck out of my backseat. Seats go all the back but the manual said most seats can be modified easily if not.

The driver side rail that runs down the center of the cab. Where does it attach to? Or what does it sit on?

They are using an F series pickup for the demo. I don't see the driver side rail attached to anything so it's got to be resting on the center console. If you don't have a center console or if the front passenger seat can't be lowered to sit below the center console on your vehicle then this product is going to be difficult to set up right.

1102dp_07_o+1102dp_king_of_the_hill_silverado_vs_super_duty+ford_super_duty_interior_cabin.jpg

There are magnetic screens for truck windows that would allow someone to sleep in the cab and keep the windows open.
Here's one: https://theskeeterbeater.com

I'm pretty short and have slept sideways in the back seat area of my trucks half a dozen times - ventilation/bugs were the only issues and this looks like it should do nicely.

There are magnetic screens for truck windows that would allow someone to sleep in the cab and keep the windows open.
Here's one: https://theskeeterbeater.com

I'm pretty short and have slept sideways in the back seat area of my trucks half a dozen times - ventilation/bugs were the only issues and this looks like it should do nicely.

These are really cool. Too bad magnets won't stick to the doors on my JL.

it's funny on Facebook & a certain forum theirs a lot of people getting suckered buying items from companies that are renigging on the purchaser. I know of several people who got ripped off on 40qt. 12v. portable "solar" fridges for 250.00 with 90.00 shipping. Yep! never received them, getting conformation on the order with foreign tracking numbers that don't give any information on the shipping information. I tried telling them beware you will be sorry. On one forum there were some would get pissed & throw hissy fit because they think "I" was knocking that product when all reality I mention "save your money & buy a known reputable brand like Engel". I told them Engel has fall sale every year on the MT & MR series (like right now) fridges 200.00 off. This is how I bought my 1st Engel: MT 27F & how I bought my 2nd Engel MR040 Eclipes which I upgraded for size to 40qt. My MT 27F was a 22qt. served me & the wife well but it didn't hold enough for those longer stays in the woods. I gave to my son which he uses as a camping beer cooler for his 30ft RV.

I like homework checking on companies history & reviews

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom