not a tear drop!

Got the fuse box /battery monitor installed today. Still have to put wiremold out the top for light wiring but got the cig lighter/power pole and furnace wired.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 146
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 145
15 degrees outside this morning after an epic (for Sedona, that is) day of snow yesterday.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 134
I never did show the potty solution. The cabinet is attached to the floor, the riser and potty are removable for use outside. It is the same height as a normal household toilet.

Attachments

• 2b (1).jpg
    2b (1).jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 124
  • 2b (2).jpg
    2b (2).jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 122
This trailer is pretty impressive! Almost good enough to call a full time home!

Another detail I have not included yet. The solar panel set up. It is enclosed in a clam shell which protects it while in transit. It folds open to allow tilting and moving to follow the sun as it moves in the sky. I feel this much better than a permanent mount as I can park just about anywhere as long as it is within about 20' of a sunny spot.:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 318
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 135
I took the trailer out Friday night. Stage Stop near Sedona. Our search and rescue posse did line search training on Saturday:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    856.5 KB · Views: 128
I have another deep cycle battery that I'm going to add. The one night I had it out seemed like one battery was just barely enough. Its weird though sometimes he furnace blower motor would speed up like it got an extra helping of electrons. The battery voltage did get to 11 volts but was back over 12 after not using the heater for a while. So I'll have 110amp hours of battery if they are good batteries. I only have a 60wtt solar to keep them topped off. I'll have to keep following the sun throughout the day if I want the solar to do any good.

I'll just have to make due with what I have for a while. I do have a small generator for emergencies. I wish I could find a small, inexpensive diesel generator since my truck runs on diesel.

I'll just have to make due with what I have for a while. I do have a small generator for emergencies. I wish I could find a small, inexpensive diesel generator since my truck runs on diesel.

They are out there... last September at the Marine Corps Expo (MDM) I chatted with a vendor who provided quiet, light-weight generator solutions (think small Honda sized generators) which ran off of DF2. I pressed the case for the recreational market but their production was consumed by the government market. You never know...

The last cabinet is done. Now I'm waiting on lighting supplies. A four relay remote switch and dimmers. I have the LED strips, I was going to put 3 inside but found that only one is enough. I will put two, one with just witch and one with a dimmer. The outside under the awning waterproof LED strip will be controlled by the remote and have a dimmer also.

Attachments

• rear cab 2.jpg
    rear cab 2.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 115
  • rear cab 1.jpg
    rear cab 1.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 112
Back
Top Bottom