NORRA Mexican 1000

Big Dave

Adventurist
Well, I'm down here in Baja shooting / covering the race for www.tracksidephoto.com and at the same time I will be doing on course recovery and sweep of the race vehicles. This is my 4th year covering this race, and this is the first year I am going all the way down! I'm very excited. This year it is heading to San Jose del Cabo from Ensenada by way of Bahia de Los Angeles, Loreto, and La Paz. The race starts Sunday the 26th and ends the 29th. I'll try to post images as I can from my phone and camera as WiFi allows and follow up with other images when I get home next week.

Last edited:
First, the house we were staying at is really The Horsepower Ranch, an awesome place dedicated to the off-road enthusiest.
I'll try to let th the pics speak for themselves
image.jpg

I'm having dinner with Scott right now. He and I are working with Dave Cole as course recovery / Sweep Officials. Great guys!

You said you are shooting for trackside photos , how long have you shot for them ? Do you have any idea how far back they still have photos on file . I'm always looking for old pics of when I used to race Baja ( 88-2001) and when I worked for Sal ( 2002- when he sold SCORE 2 yrs ago ) . I've been trying to plan my vacation days to go down to this race and my old race team has be talking about getting back together to race this race. Have fun down there and be safe .
PS I wish I was you this week .

Back
Top Bottom